As expected the epoxy holding the new solar panel frame was cured this morning so the first task was to complete it ready for varnishing. Once I had done that I realised that the first frame had not been properly completed so I completed that despite the somewhat sticky varnish.
The second frame complete with rounded edges and drain holes.
The second frame now also has rounded edges and drain holes.
The drain holes on each frame are on opposite sides. These frames will be mounted side by side on the forward art of the main coachroof and the slope means that the opposite edges will be lower that the closer edges. The drain holes are put in the outside edges.