Very little, if any work will be done on Naiad today as I'll be spending most of the day down at the yacht club for a Sunday Roast Lunch and get together. However, I did spend a few moments removing the clamps from the bilge runner supports and removing the drips of glue on the hull.
This is how the supports will be arranged so that they support Naiad when she in on the trailer.
The two bilge runner supports still need work and once that is completed I need to put two braces across the three supports with spacers so that when I remove the supports they remain in the correct place and can then be mounted correctly on the trailer. This is necessary since the keel support is at a different height to the bilge runner supports and that difference needs to be transferred to the trailer or it will all go very wrong!